EMPLOYER EXTRA: Warehouse workers
Extra Extra: O’Reilly Auto Parts
Sent on behalf of O’Reilly Auto Parts.
O’Reilly Auto Parts is holding a hiring event for Warehouse Workers on September 2, 2020. These positions are important to the overall success of the warehouse. Your high level of accuracy and productivity helps ensure that the right products get to the right place at the right time. This position is responsible for stocking products, loading totes for shipping, and order selection that ultimately gets in the hands of our customers.
HIRING EVENT DETAILS
- Wednesday, September 2, 2020
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts Distribution Center | 1602 Industrial Park Way, Puyallup, WA 98371
O’REILLY WILL BE MAKING CONDITIONAL OFFERS FOR SEVERAL POSITIONS DURING THE EVENT AND ABIDING WITH ALL CDC COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- Must be able to match numbers quickly and accurately
- Will Stock product from vendors, store returns, and warehouse transfers
- Must be able to operate a Cherry Picker; training provided
- Basic Computer Skills
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced warehouse environment
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required
Candidates must be able to pass a background check, drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role
WAGES / BENEFITS
- Competitive wages with potential for raises every 6 months
- Benefits available including medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock purchase plan, etc.
Apply before the event by texting ‘WORK’ to 64078 (253) 770-5880***