Extra Extra: TruFit Staffing
TruFit is the South Sound’s hometown staffing provider. If you’re looking at exploring new options in your career, we are here to find the TruFit for you.
This position will be providing full security install for shopping carts; low voltage electrical set up, pulling and laying wire, setting up sensors and alarm systems. You will be working in a commercial work environment, not residential.
This is a Direct Hire role, no waiting period to become a full-time member of the team. Company provided transportation, tools, equipment, and parts supplied for all jobs. You would need transportation to get to the depot in Tacoma, WA.
- 2 years of experience in low voltage electrical preferred
- Wiring, set up, install of security networks: Wireless & Analog
- Understanding of configurations and network infrastructure
- Knowledge of cable and jack repair helpful
- Comfortable connecting TCP/IP, Routers, WAPs, Wireless, and other networking devices in accordance with security set up
- Travel between Washington-state and Oregon
- Swing/Graveyard shifts
Salary & Benefits:
- $920-$2,000 / week
- Competitive Pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates should email their Resumes to Elliott Sawyer at email@example.com
TruFit is also holding a career hiring event at WorkSource Pierce on Wednesday, July 6 from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Other jobs at the event include:
- Telecommunications Technician
- Maintenance Tech
- Field Inventory Tech
- Door Builder
- Machine Operator
- Heavy Mfg Production
- Class A Driver
- Recycling Sorter/Picker