Do you like to solve technical problems? Are you effective at troubleshooting? If so, we have a challenging opportunity as a Rental Technician in our Fife, WA branch.
Our technicians are responsible for diagnosing and repairing Caterpillar, Allied and Genie or aerial equipment including removing, repairing, assembling and installing. Able to diagnose and troubleshoot engines, powertrains, electrical and hydraulic systems, experience with CAT diagnostic equipment, CAT repair tooling, rigging and blocking equipment is essential.
You must have the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot engines, powertrains, electrical and hydraulic systems, experience with CAT diagnostic equipment, CAT repair tooling, rigging and blocking equipment is essential.
Due to the multiple projects you will be assigned, this position requires planning and organizing skills with a particular emphasis on controlling job costs. You will need to investigate, analyze and identify the problem in order to make recommendations that eliminates the issue.
Our technicians work with a variety of people, therefore a communication style that includes strong interpersonal skills and effective writing is necessary for utilizing internal software and other software programs and accurately completing work/service orders.
- A high school degree (or equivalent) plus a graduate of a 2-4 year vocational technical school training institution or equivalent experience preferred.
- A valid driver’s license required. Potential forklift driving and operation equipment such as hydraulic and mechanical presses, hoists, cranes, pressure washers, in some locations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook).
- This role requires the ability to stand up to eight hours per day and includes twisting, bending, squatting, sitting stooping and kneeling.
- Flexibility to work in either the shop or field to assist our customers will be required.
Experience working at a Caterpillar (CAT) dealership or with CAT products is ideal
- $5000 sign on bonus
- Excellent opportunities for advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401k w/Company Match and Profit Sharing
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Training program covering CAT Machines, Engines and Components, including the latest technical updates and troubleshooting techniques
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the following link and complete the application