EMPLOYER EXTRA: Pierce Transit
Pierce Transit has been assisting people with their transportation needs in Pierce County for 40 years and strives to have a workforce that reflects the community we serve. Pierce Transit improves people’s quality of life by providing safe, reliable, innovative and useful transportation services that are locally based and regionally connected.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE NOW!
- Customer Service Representative PT – SHUTTLE: $20.43 – $24.76 Hourly
- Journey Level Mechanic: $33.22 – $37.70 Hourly
- Facilities Custodian: $16.70- $20.62 Hourly
- Facilities Mechanic: $19.57 – $22.03 Hourly
- Service Station Attendant: $21.08 – $24.52 Hourly
- Laborer: $17.37 – $21.27 Hourly
- Public Safety Officer: $21.35 – $27.22 Hourly
- Transit Operator: $22.03 – $31.76 Hourly
Why People Want to Work for us:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability benefit plans.
- Paid holidays and paid leave.
- Generous Tuition assistance program and career advancement opportunities.
- Choice of deferred compensation and Public Employee Retires Systems (PERS) plan.
Please visit our website at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/piercetransit