Extra Extra: Developmental Disabilities Administration
Multiple Positions are available!
We need your passion and skills to provide support, care, supervision, and training to children, youth, adults, & elders who receive services in the Developmental Disabilities Administration, Residential Habilitation Centers & State Operated Community Residential Programs.
We have full-time, part time positions and on-call opportunities available.
We have direct support opportunities around Western Washington. Your support may include teaching daily living skills, performing personal care and household tasks, facilitating community integration and relationship building, as well as assisting with medication administration and managing behaviors.
We are hiring for the following roles:
- Direct Care Provider / Attendant Counselor 2 (Gig Harbor)
- DSHS DDA Direct Care Provider- SOLA
- DSHS DDA Children’s SOLA-West Direct Care Provider/Attendant Counselor 2
- DSHS Attendant Counselor – Direct Care Provider Pierce County (Buckley)
- DSHS Rainier Cook
- DSHS DDA Developmental Disability Case Resource Manager
View these and more jobs here, search by DDA or SOLA: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/washington
Why choose DDA?
- Medical (including vision), dental and basic life insurance.
- Covered by Washington Public Employees’ Retirement System (PERS).
- The amount of vacation you can accrue increases the longer you work with us.
- Full-time employees earn eight hours of sick leave per month.
All interested and qualified candidates should click on the “Apply Now” button to submit application online. Or send your resume to Sarah M Macleod at Sarah.Macleod@dshs.wa.gov .