Extra Extra: Responsible Heating
Responsible Heating provides high-quality heating services in Seattle-Tacoma area and is currently hiring 2 Lead Installers who has been installing HVAC for at least 5 years and has a good hand in Ductless. The ideal candidate for the Lead Installer position should not be easily phased by a difficult job and enjoy the challenge of helping the team finding solutions to always exceed the client’s expectations and make the client happy.
- Motivate and Lead your direct reports with a Team-Based Attitude
- Apply the wisdom you’ve gained over the years to build up your Team
- Create and sustain a Can-Do atmosphere for the Sales-Staff and our Clients
- Help develop internal processes to streamline our business
- Drive company Van to jobsites
- Install Ductless Heatpumps Primarily, but also Ducted Furnace Systems.
- Mount Indoor units
- Run lineset and linehide
- Give Customers a guided Tutorial
- Clean up jobsite to the company’s and customer’s satisfaction
- Inventory and organize tools, supplies, and maintain the needed products on hand to complete our installations in a timely manner.
- File for jobsite permits
- Order product from suppliers
- Order replacement tools as necessary
- Review System Design Paperwork
- 5 years HVAC Installation
- Valid EPA Certification
- Current WA Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Clean and presentable
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Positive Team Player Attitude
- Master-Certified Installer with Mitsubishi/Daikin/Fujitsu Lines (You have completed at least 25 installs each of one or more of these manufacturers for a Licensed, Bonded and Insured Contractor)
- May be subject to random drug screenings and background check
WAGES & SCHEDULE:
- $60,000 – $150,000/Year Commission plus Bonuses
- Perks- Great, Simple Pay Plan. Work From Home. Set Your Own Hours. Company Phone and expenses paid. Mileage paid.
- All Lead Installers will start Part-Time/ On-Call (up to 30 hours/week) and later transition into Full-Time permanent status
- Great opportunities for advancement
All interested and qualified candidates should email their Resumes to Noah Gregg, Hiring Manager of Responsible Heating, at ResponsibleHeating@gmail.com or call 253-620-0058.
*** Important note from the employer:
Please note that if you are currently receiving Unemployment Benefits, applying and getting this job does not mean that you will lose your Benefits. – In fact, your Unemployment Benefits will be extended as you will be working Part-Time with our company, and you will still be receiving Unemployment Benefits. ***