Extra Extra: Labor & Industries
Washington is America’s Top State according to U.S. News (2021) and we provide one of the most competitive benefits packages in the nation. Here at the Department of Labor & Industries (L&I), we believe that your voice matters. We value our employees and offer flexible schedules that respect your work/life balance. In addition, L&I is a diverse state agency dedicated to the safety and health and security of Washington’s 2.5 million workers.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY POSITIONS AVAILABLE NOW!
We have a variety of highly skilled information technology positions available. Here are some of our open positions:
- Application Developers, annual salary range $73,848 – $96,888
- Customer Support, annual salary range $55,296 – $72,564
- Data Engineer, annual salary range $77,544 – $101,748
- Project Manager, annual salary range $77,544 – $101,748
- Security, annual salary range $77,544 – $101,748
- Systems Administrator, annual salary range $81,420 – $106,824
Why People Want to Work for us:
- We are embracing an Agile approach
- We offer a generous package of pay, benefits, paid time off and workplace opportunities
- Retirement plan with employer contributions
Location: Varies depending on position
Please visit our website careers.wa.gov to look for a job, create an account, and apply online for any of our open positions.