EMPLOYER EXTRA: HVAC Technicians needed!
Extra Extra: Responsible Heating
You’ve spent years learning the HVAC trade and you are known for your quality work and attention to detail. You enjoy bringing comfort to customer homes, but its time to move into something more. It’s time to redefine comfort as whole home solutions – to automate the customer experience from air quality to audio zones.
Now is an exciting time for you to join the Responsible Heating team as a Lead Installer. We are seeking a team member with several years of HVAC experience, current certifications, and a commitment to providing exceptional service. We are expanding our services beyond HVAC to home networking, automation, audio/video and more.
- 3+ years HVAC installation experience (Including gas furnace, electric air handler, mini-split, multi-split, gas pipe fitting and braising)
- Proven problem-solving skills
- EPA Certification 608 Type 2 or Universal
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- History of providing exceptional customer service
- Working knowledge of OSHA and LNI job-site requirements
- 5+ years leading apprentices and/or small installation teams
- EL06 Low Voltage Electrical License
- Sheet metal fabrication experience
- PTCS Certification
- Duct Sealing Certification
- NATE Certification
- Technical degree in HVAC
Qualified applicants will have their own transportation and tools; costs such as tolls and incidentals are reimbursed
WAGES & SCHEDULE:
- $35.00 – $50.00 per hour depending on experience (DOE)
- Incentive-based pay opportunities
- Healthcare benefits available after 90 days of continuous employment
- Great opportunities for advancement
All interested and qualified candidates should email their Resumes to Petru.Mihaluta@esd.wa.gov