EMPLOYER EXTRA: General Laborers
Extra Extra: Concrete Technology Corporation
Concrete Technology Corporation is now recruiting for Entry-Level General Laborers at manufacturing plant in Tacoma. CTC is the world’s pioneer in the manufacturing of prestressed concrete.
- Flexible safety-minded, physical hardworking
- Full-time (40/hrs. + overtime), year-round
- Union position
- Allows for growth by developing existing skills and acquiring new skills
- Free training opportunities and promotion from within
- A High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Able to lift 50lbs frequently and up to 70lbs occasionally.
- Able to walk, stand, bend, stoop and reach regularly and repetitively.
- Able to read a tape measure and identify uses of common hand tools (screwdrivers, pliers, etc.)
- Work a variable schedule (Start times vary between midnight and 6 PM, with an average start time around 4 AM.)
- Punctual. Be at work on time every day.
- Join the Laborers’ Union, Local 252.
- Pass a standard drug test and a background check
Wages: start at $17.00/hour, with increase to $17.60 after passing probationary period. Additional benefits are included upon eligibility.