Extra Extra: Farmer’s Insurance
Farmer’s Insurance is now recruiting for District Associate Agents in University Place. The Associate Agent Program provides business professionals seeking an entrepreneurial startup opportunity with access to a 24-month business support program and a nationally recognized brand. You will have the opportunity to work with representatives of the Companies who can help you develop additional skillsets you can leverage in your business.
- Work out of your own, fully branded Farmer’s Insurance Office with no overhead
- Receive all new business commissions you write and any renewal commissions when those new business commissions renew
- 24 months to complete all eligibility requirements in place at time of appointment
- Active property, casualty, life and health licenses
- Achieve $75,000 in cumulative New Business Gross Folio Premium (GFP) within 12-24 months after appointment date. These must be written in the Associate Agent’s producer code. Eligible New Business GFP is capped at $5,000 per policy and excludes CEA, Flood and Kraft Lake business.
- If meeting all applicable eligibility requirements, additional agent appointment opportunities may be available
Wages: Commissioned based
*Approximately 5 months after graduating and starting their selected full-time entry point, Farmers will pay an additional bonus up to 30K
To set up an interview: Contact Al Schilling, Executive Recruiter for District 10 at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 253-686-1574