EMPLOYER EXTRA: Customer Service Specialists
Extra Extra: GetixHealth
- The functions described in this position will be responsible to ensure that healthcare accounts assigned from the clients are billed and paid both accurately and timely.
- These functions are performed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and GetixHealth’s policies and procedures.
- Medical Collections
- Responding to telephone inquiries (inbound/outbound), utilizing standard procedures and scripts.
- Gathering information, performing research and resolving customer inquiries.
- Communicate appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Inform customers/patients about services available and assess their needs.
- Schedule work to ensure accurate phone coverage, prioritize calls and escalate as required.
- Assist in planning and implementing department goals and make recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Other duties as assigned:
- Successful accomplishments and primary accountabilities of this position will depend upon establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with a variety of people both inside and outside of the functional area.
- Such people may include, but are not limited to: interdepartmental leadership, education and development, the patient, client hospital staff, government, insurance company representatives, vendors, compliance, finance, decision support and contact management as well as GetixHealth’ s officers, senior management, and staff.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or college degree from an accredited college or university
- Two to five years industry experience in medical revenue cycle management is required
- Medical experience, either practical or classroom knowledge needed
- Proven understanding of the medical revenue cycle
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of HIPAA rules and regulations
- Attention to detail
- Good attendance record
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to perform work in alignment with company mission and values
- Proven PC proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications
- Work environment / Physical requirements
- Work environment is an office location.
- The position requires the dexterity to operate office equipment such as a personal computer, keyboard, mouse and telephone
- Occasional lifting may be required up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time with frequent bending and stooping
- Must be able to work any 8 hr. shift, Monday – Friday and occasional Saturdays
GetixHealth is an equal employment opportunity employer. Requirements None
To apply, go to: www.getixhealth.com/careers
For inquiries contact: Michelle Mathis Senior Recruiter – Talent Acquisition
713-414-5333 office 832-455-1983 cell