EMPLOYER EXTRA: Customer Service Representative
Extra Extra: GetixHealth
GetixHealth is Hiring Now!
Needs 10 full-time Customer Service Representatives positions immediately filled!
$13.69 to $17 per hour DOE
- The functions described in this position will be responsible to ensure that healthcare accounts assigned from the client are billed and paid both accurately and timely.
- These functions are performed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and GetixHealth’s, policies and procedures.
- Position Responsibilities
- Medical Collections
- Responding to telephone inquiries (inbound/outbound), utilizing standard procedures and scripts.
- Gathering information, performing research and resolving customer inquiries.
- Communicate appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Inform customers/patients about services available, and assess their needs.
- Schedule work to ensure accurate phone coverage, prioritize calls and escalate as required.
- Assist in planning and implementing department goals and make recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Successful accomplishments and primary accountabilities of this position will depend upon establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with a variety of people both inside and outside of the functional area.
- Such people may include, but are not limited to: interdepartmental leadership, education and development, the patient, client hospital staff, government, insurance company representatives, vendors, compliance, finance, decision support and contact management as well as GetixHealth’s officers, senior management and staff.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or college degree from an accredited college or university
- Two to five years industry experience in medical revenue cycle management is required
- Medical experience, either practical or classroom knowledge needed
- Proven understanding of the medical revenue cycle
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of HIPAA rules and regulations
- Attention to detail
- Good attendance record
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to perform work in alignment with company mission and values
- Proven PC proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications
- Work environment / Physical requirements
- Work environment is an office location.
- The position requires the dexterity to operate office equipment such as a personal computer, keyboard, mouse and telephone
- Occasional lifting may be required up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time with frequent bending and stooping
- Additional Notes
- Must be able to work any 8 hr. shift, Monday – Friday 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM and occasional Saturdays
This role profile is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
GetixHealth is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Please apply on our website for the Customer Service Specialist Position at https://getixhealth.com/careers/, or click below.