Extra Extra: Allied Universal Event Services
Allied Universal Event Services is nationally recognized as an industry leading crowd management, event staffing and consulting company. They provide experienced and trained professionals, managers and personnel, to every type of venue and event imaginable. Their team members service thousands of shows and events annually.
They are now hiring Customer Service and Event Security personnel to work at the Climate Pledge Arena, the Tacoma Dome, Kraken hockey, Seahawks football, Sounders soccer, and Mariners baseball, and corporate accounts that include Microsoft, Amazon, and the Washington State Convention Center.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assists in all aspects of event day preparation and execution.
- Allows appropriate entry into each venue, may collect and/or scan tickets, verify wristbands and badges, direct traffic coming in and out of the venue.
- Understanding of the policies, procedures and regulations of different venues, facilities and events.
- Genuine hello and sincere thank you to guests at event.
- Helpful directions and suggestions.
- Friendly tone.
- 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma (or equivalent).
- Successfully complete a background investigation, post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test, and may be required to pass a Driver’s Record check.
- Be professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- $16.50/hr Tacoma/Kent
- $17.49/hr Seattle
- Part-Time Positions Based on Your Availability
- Flexible, Build-your-own Schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Industry Specialized Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested and qualified candidates should email their Resumes to Elliott Sawyer at Elliott.Sawyer@esd.wa.gov with “Allied Event Services Resume” as the subject line.