Extra Extra: R&T Hood and Duct Services
R&T Hood and Duct Services, a well-established local hood cleaning company, is searching for hardworking, reliable Commercial Exhaust Hood System Cleaners for the night shift. You will be responsible for cleaning the hoods, ducts & fans for commercial kitchens to regulated standards.
R&T Hood and Duct Services has developed a reputation for quality and reliability for the hood cleaning needs of our customers in the Puget Sound area. If you have a strong work ethic, are team oriented, and take pride in your work – we want to hear from you!
What You Can Expect:
- Flexible scheduling (most shifts are swing/graveyard shift)
- No experience needed – Paid Training ($18 hourly)
- Competitive Wage ($20 and up DOE)
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus Programs
- Work for a team-oriented company that has been in business for over twenty years with a proven reputation of having the highest degree of integrity, standards, and professionalism.
- Mostly local projects within a reasonable driving distance
What is Expected of You:
- Hard worker with a strong work ethic.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Be Covid Vaccinated – Proof Required.
- Ready to follow instructions and eager to learn.
- Dependable and punctual – Our Team counts on one another!
- Strong attention to detail and take pride in one’s work.
Submit your resume or e-mail email@example.com to request an application. Put Hood Cleaner in the Subject line.
Stop by to complete an application – 6100 12th Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98108