EMPLOYER EXTRA: Apprentice Installers
Extra Extra: Responsible Heating
*** Important note from the employer: Please note that if you are currently receiving Unemployment Benefits, applying and getting this job does not mean that you will lose your Benefits. – In fact, your Unemployment Benefits will be extended as you will be working Part-Time with our company, and you will still be receiving Unemployment Benefits. ***
Responsible Heating provides high-quality heating services in Seattle-Tacoma area and is currently looking for 4 Apprentice Installers who have the right attitude, work ethic, basic carpentry skills, drive and customer service skills to be a great Installer. If you are looking for a change in careers into the growing Ductless HVAC industry, and if you are good with your hands, think well on your feet, and are clean and presentable with a great outlook, this is a great opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Drive company Van to jobsites
- Install Ductless Heatpumps
- Mount Indoor units
- Run lineset and linehide
- Give Customers a guided Tutorial
- Clean up jobsite
- Inventory and organize tools, supplies, and maintain the needed products on hand to complete our installations in a timely manner.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the install van.
- No experience required, but 1-2 years HVAC Installation preferred with multiple installations of Ductless Heatpumps
- Valid EPA Certification
- Current WA Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Clean and presentable
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Positive Team Player Attitude
WAGES & SCHEDULE:
- Up to $75,000 per Year Commission Plus Bonuses
- All Apprentice Installers will start Part-Time/ On-Call (up to 30 hours/week) and later transition into Full-Time permanent status
- Great opportunities for advancement
All interested and qualified candidates should email their Resumes to Noah Gregg, Hiring Manager of Responsible Heating, at ResponsibleHeating@gmail.com or call 253-620-0058.