Serving Those Who Served
At the Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs, we’re passionate about our mission: Serving Those Who Served. We’re a national leader in advocacy for more than 500,000 veterans and their families. Our work connects them to earned benefits and innovative programs focused on their overall health and wellness.
Come serve with us!
Our 4 locations are in beautiful scenic cities throughout Washington State: Orting, Port Orchard, Walla Walla and Spokane. They provide a busy yet fulfilling work atmosphere with purpose!
- Engineer: Operations/Maintenance
- Nursing Assistant
Why people want to work with us:
- Giving back: You’ll be a part of a community that’s focused on providing expert healthcare for our State’s honorably discharged veterans, spouses, widows and Gold Star families.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with excellent benefits!
- Various shifts: We have a variety of shifts available that can fit any work-life balance needs.
Pre-register for the Event by emailing your Resume to email@example.com.
Instructions to attend the Event via WebEx:
** Download WEBEX App onto your Computer or Smart Phone/Tablet – www.webex.com
- MEETING NUMBER (ACCESS CODE): 1876 99 9533
- MEETING PASSWORD: xFMejmYx443
Instructions to attend by Phone:
** Call +1-404-397-1516 (US Toll)
or +1-877-309-3457 (US Toll Free)
This HIRING EVENT is FREE and AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE.
**Veterans are encouraged to attend the Event.**
We also encourage you to create a profile on www.WorkSourceWA.com which will allow you to easily apply for these and many other jobs.
Department of Veterans Affairs Virtual Hiring Event
WebEx Online Event
Thursday, June 3
1:30pm – 2:30pm