Department of Natural Resources
At the Department of Natural Resources (DNR), our mission is to manage, sustain, and protect the health and productivity of Washington’s lands and waters to meet the needs of present and future generations.
Available Openings – Multiple locations!
We have a variety of openings across the state in Forestry | Aquatics | Wildfire Operations | Agricultural | |Administrative and more!
For more information, please visit: https://www.dnr.wa.gov/jobs
Why People Want to Work with Us:
- Our comprehensive benefit package includes employer contributions toward health insurance; paid holidays; retirement plans; sick leave; vacation days.
- DNR Employee Resource Groups and Statewide Employee Business Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities
- Aid for Educational and career development
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Eligibility
- Opportunities to participate in wildland fire suppression assignments
For more information about our benefits, please visit: http://careers.wa.gov/benefits.html
Pre-register for the Event by emailing your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions to attend the Event via WebEx:
** Download WEBEX App onto your Computer or Smart Phone/Tablet – www.webex.com
MEETING NUMBER (ACCESS CODE): 1875 75 4916
MEETING PASSWORD: 2vzM2ipZ3en
Instructions to attend by Phone:
** Call +1-404-397-1516 (US Toll)
or +1-877-309-3457 (US Toll Free)
This HIRING EVENT is FREE and AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE.
**Veterans are encouraged to attend the Event.**
We also encourage you to create a profile on www.WorkSourceWA.com which will allow you to easily apply for a variety of other jobs.
Department of Natural Resources Virtual Hiring Event
WebEx Online Event
Wednesday, June 9th
10:30 – 11:30am