1. Customer Service:
a. Provide excellent customer service by treating all customers fairly and honestly.
b. Deliver the following customer service standards with a welcoming manner:
• Phones are answered politely within three rings.
• Customers are greeted as they arrive and promptly helped.
• Customers come first, not paperwork or discussions with other Team Members.
• Orders are written, pulled and double checked accurately.
• Customers are thanked for their orders.
• Will calls pulled before the customer arrives.
• Customers are given assistance in loading will calls onto their trucks.
• Orders are delivered on time.
• Product is given to customers free of damage.
• Customers are notified of back orders.
• Customer service issues are resolved by the end of the following business day.
2. Warehouse Duties:
a. Work off computer-generated sheets that identify the product, product locations, and product quantity to be moved, stored, picked, etc. along with the action priority.
b. Receive product into warehouse following established procedures by 7 am.
c. Put away merchandise quickly and neatly in the proper warehouse location with the labels visible and if necessary, legibly describe the contents on the packaging.
d. Using proper equipment and lifting techniques, quickly and accurately pull product for customer orders and/or branch transfers from warehouse shelves.
e. Package product for shipment according to Gensco standards.
f. Load delivery trucks and trailers according to Gensco standards.
g. Accurately, legibly, and properly complete paperwork and turn it in for processing.
h. Inform manager of stock outages, need for warehouse supplies, and delivery or back order problems.
i. Continually enhance product knowledge by attending Gensco training sessions, studying manufacturer product information, etc.
j. Keep warehouse clean and neat by following Gensco’s housekeeping policies.
k. Maintain equipment in a safe, working condition and follows all safety policies and procedures.
l. Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Regularly and repetitively lift 50 pounds and frequently lift 75 pounds, using proper lifting techniques
- Able to move freely about the facility, climb stairs, stoop, bend, kneel, stand and walk for extended periods of time up to and over 8 hours a day
- Able to read customer orders, transfer, and stock numbers.
- Able to use an electronic calculator, computer, and other business equipment
- Able to work at heights up to 30'
- Able to handle multiple activities
- Able to work alone and in teams possesses excellent attention to detail
- Clean driving record!
- Able to use all types of warehouse equipment including, but not limited to: hand trucks, pallet jacks, forklifts, ladders, order pickers, bar code readers, and etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our team members enjoy excellent wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
Benefits include health care coverage, LTD, 401k Profit Sharing Retirement plan, paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick leave.
Come join our successful team!
Gensco is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit gensco.com.