ATS, LLC an Akima Company, provides a full spectrum of air operations support services at numerous Army and Air Force installations, including fuel management, aircraft maintenance, airfield support, ground equipment maintenance, transportation, material management, warehousing and distribution, and procurement services. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to safety, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our companys profits go back to our 14,300 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
Supply Technician Job Description
· Coordinate all SAMs reports for the group that include Army Common equipment that must be logged into the SAMS-E/2e Box/GCSS Army.
· Ensure all AMSS reports are verified prior to transmission.
· Coordinate with the LAR and obtain his assistance on expediting long lead-time parts.
· Be the SME for conducting property scrub between PBUSE, SAMS-E, and the AMDF.
· Be the SME on LIW registration cards (2408-9s), Webcats round count cards (2408-4s), and ILAP (online review of the daily 026 report, and assist with the submission of the monthly AMSS report to LOGSA).
· Perform daily tasks such as dispatching, ordering parts, creating work orders, man hour accounting, closing work orders, modifying work orders, printing reports and managing turn ins.
· Assist the battalion/unit with receiving and shipping parts and equipment, and maintaining adequate stocks of repair parts on hand to maintain readiness.
· Assist the battalion/unit SAMS-E Clerks as necessary.
· The applicant must have one (1) years of experience working on the SAMS-E Box transitioned to G-Army and the experience must be recent.
· Applicant must be able to secure and maintain a secret clearance.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Shift: Day Job
Primary Location: US-WA-Joint Base Lewis-McChord
Job: Transportation, Logistics & Cargo Handlers
Closing Date (Period for Applying) – External: Ongoing
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Clearance Level: SECRET
To apply for this job please visit akima.taleo.net.