Bite Me, Inc. - Lakewood
Job Listing Information:
- Company: Bite Me Inc
- Job Title: Production Manager
- Job Type: Full-Time 30-40 Hrs./Wk
- Number of Openings: 1
- Location: Lakewood, WA 98499
- Day (5am to 1:30pm)
- Mon | Tues | Wed | Thurs | Fri | (Weekends Off)
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
The Production Manager will oversee all daily production of the plant and reports directly to the CEO/President. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement the daily production schedule.
- Work with CEO, Operations Manager, and Sales to ensure product development is executed and documented.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Increase production, assets capacity, and flexibility while maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage, and develop plant staff.
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime.
- Address employees’ issues or grievances.
- BMI’s systems and performance to supply high quality and safe food products to all its customers.
- Site performance meets, and exceeds, all customer requirements, regulatory requirements of all local, state and federal law agencies, including the specific food safety requirements of the WSDA and the FDA.
- Site performance meets and exceeds the GFSI level food safety level standards of the Safe Quality Food Institute (SQFI).
- 2 years production manager experience.
- Proficient in Excel.
- HACCP Training Course completed.
- Good knowledge of food safety.
- Ability to manage people.
Education, Certifications or Licenses:
- HACCP Training Course
- Apply in Person (3827 100th St SW Lakewood, WA 98499)
- Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org