Our Client is a 24/7 roofing manufacturing fabrication shop seeking a skilled Industrial Maintenance Technician to grow and develop within 90 days. Shifts range from 1st and 2nd.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: may include some or all of the following:
- Understanding and knowledge of basic electrical troubleshooting, pneumatic and/or hydraulic processes.
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance on process equipment to maintain uptime.
- Fabrication as needed.
- Perform an inventory of existing parts and report use for reorder.
- Perform troubleshoot and repair breakdowns as needed.
- Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain work area according to plant standards for safety, efficiency, and cleanliness.
- Abides by all safety rules set forth by company and government regulatory agencies and ensures that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected.
- All other tasks and/or responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
Candidates: must pass a background check and drug screen following WA state guidelines
Pay: $25.00 – $28.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit hrcenter.ontempworks.com.