Tacoma Glass Mfg.
Job Listing Information:
- Company: Tacoma Glass Manufacturing
- Job Title: Accounting
- Job Type: Full Time
- Number of Openings: 1
- Location: Tacoma (98446)
- Day (8 Hours)
- Mon | Tues | Wed | Thurs | Fri
- Min: $ 18.00/hr
- Max: $ 25.00/hr
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Tacoma Glass Manufacturing is immediately seeking an experienced associate to join our growing accounting team. This individual will be responsible for various monthly accounting duties which include – accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll duties.
Accounts Payable duties include matching packing slips to invoices, coding and entering invoices into accounting software for weekly payment processing. Reconciling monthly statements received to ensure all invoices are paid timely and other accounts payable duties.
Accounts Receivable duties include emailing invoices to customers daily, process incoming payments by cash, check and credit card, post finance charges, send out and monthly statements and other accounts receivable duties.
Payroll duties include entering and updating payroll information, verify all I-9 information, accurately process bi-weekly payroll for all hourly and salaried employees, maintain all employee records, assist with benefits and other payroll duties.
- 1-3 years general accounting experience preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in entering financial data
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent time management skills
Education, Certifications or Licenses:
- High School or equivalent (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Apply on Indeed.com
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.