Workshops & Hiring Events
- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL Career Workshop – Finding the Hidden Job Market
September 20, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Contact Email: email@example.com
Workshop Language Option: English
Additional Information: Please go to WorkSourceWA.com and create your account prior to attending this workshop.
Did you know only 20% of jobs are gained through applying for a posted position? The other 80% are referred to as the "Hidden Job Market." This workshop will help you understand and access the majority of jobs available.