Workshops & Hiring Events
- This event has passed.
Puget Sound Naval Shipyard & Intermediate Maintenance Facilities Hiring Event
July 26, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Sponsor: WorkSource Pierce
Contact Name: Louis Ihrig
Contact Email: email@example.com
Puget Sound Naval Shipyard & Intermediate Maintenance Facilities (PSNS & IMF) provides superior structural and sheet metal services to support maintaining, modernizing and retiring our Navy's fleet.
- WG-1 Helper Trainee (Shipfitter & Sheet Metal Mechanic)
- WG-5 Shipfitter Helper & Sheet Metal Mechanic Helper
- WG-8 Shipfitter Worker & Sheet Metal Mechanic Worker
- WG-10 Shipfitter & Sheet Metal Mechanic
Wages & Benefits:
- $18.10 to $31.25 per hour (depending on position)
- Annual Leave & Sick Leave
- 12 weeks paid Maternal/Paternal Leave
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Transportation Subsidy
- Fitness Center
- Dependent Care
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Environmental differential pay & hazardous duty pay
Pre-register for the Event by clicking this link: PSNS & IMF Hiring Event
Come prepared to process an application and interview on the day of the Hiring Event.
This HIRING EVENT is FREE and OPEN to the PUBLIC.
**Veterans are encouraged to attend the Event.**
We also encourage you to create a profile on www.WorkSourceWA.com which will allow you to easily apply for jobs with many other employers.