Workshops & Hiring Events
- This event has passed.
Powder Coating Systems Virtual Hiring Event
September 23, 2021, 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Sponsor: WorkSource Pierce
Contact Name: Robert Jonas
Contact Email: RJonas@esd.wa.gov
Powder Coating Systems are HIRING FOR 4 Positions!
Competitive Wage starting at $15.00 to $23.00/hr. (DOE) with benefits!
Hiring in Lakewood, WA
*(Click Title to be taken to www.worksourcewa.com specific Job Posting)
- Powder Coating Applicator
- Powder Coating Sander
- Powder Q&A Inspector
- General Labor
- Salary Range from: $15.00 – $23.00/hr. DOE
- Job ID#: 189402862
- This job requires the ability to help push large racks into oven and pull them out of the oven. Racks are on wheels —
- The Powder Coater also moves the powder from storage shelves to the powder booth. Boxes of powder are a weight up to 55 pounds..
- Prepares production reports by recording data.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Functional and Technical Skills, Verbal Communication, Supply Management, Coordination, Inventory Control.
If you feel like you are the right fit for this position, we'd love to meet you!
Instructions to attend the Virtual Hiring Event via WebEx:
Instructions to attend by Phone:
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 1460 94 0029
Meeting password: mJ5PnPmW5m3
Powder Coating Systems, Inc. are Very Proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, orientation, Veteran or other protected status.
Powder Coating Systems adheres to Federal/Regional/Territorial, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding *(100%) safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with their policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and precious and often vulnerable customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.