Workshops & Hiring Events
- This event has passed.
LaborWorks – Virtual Hiring Event
April 28, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sponsor: WorkSource Pierce
Contact Name: Jenny Capella
Contact Email: JCapella@esd.wa.gov
LaborWorks is one of the industry leaders in staffing. They offer an array of different options such as same day and weekly pay; long term, temp-to-hire assignments and much more.
Needed immediately! Wages increase after permanent hire!
- Lumber Mill Associates – $15/hour
- Warehouse Associate – $14-$18/hour
- Forklift Operators – $15-$19/hour
- Box Truck Drivers – $15-$17/hour
- Rail Yard Workers – $16/hour
- Production Workers – $15-$17/hour
Why People Want to Work for LaborWorks:
- LaborWorks is chosen by some of Pierce County’s largest employers!
- Wages paid weekly—some daily
- Benefits upon permanent hire
- Varying shifts, based on position
Pre-register for the Event by emailing your Resume to email@example.com.
Instructions to attend the Event via WebEx:
Join from the meeting link
** Download WEBEX App onto your Computer or Smart Phone/Tablet – www.webex.com
- MEETING NUMBER (ACCESS CODE): 187 909 5838
- MEETING PASSWORD: 7SMqppeHV62
Instructions to attend by Phone:
** Call +1-404-397-1516 (US Toll)
or +1-877-309-3457 (US Toll Free)
This HIRING EVENT is FREE and AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE.
**Veterans are encouraged to attend the Event.**
We also encourage you to create a profile on www.WorkSourceWA.com which will allow you to easily apply for these and many other jobs.