Workshops & Hiring Events
- This event has passed.
KWA Hiring Event
May 10, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Sponsor: WorkSource Pierce
Contact Name: Peter Mihaluta
Contact Email: Petru.Mihaluta@esd.wa.gov
Korean Women's Association (KWA) is a licensed In-home Care Agency in the State of WA and is hiring for CAREGIVERS and CNA. Needed immediately!
- No experience required!
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and auto insurance
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
Wages & Benefits:
- Salary range: $17.00 – $19.37 per hour
- Full-time and part-time positions
- Paid Home Care Aide Training & Certification in 15 different languages
- Mileage reimbursement
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Leave)
Pre-register for the Event by emailing your Resume to Petru.Mihaluta@esd.wa.gov
Come prepared to process an application and interview on the day of the Hiring Event.
This HIRING EVENT is FREE and AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE.
**Veterans are encouraged to attend the Event.**
We also encourage you to create a profile on www.WorkSourceWA.com which will allow you to easily apply for jobs with KWA, and many other employers.
For more information about this Hiring Event, please contact Peter Mihaluta at Petru.Mihaluta@esd.wa.gov