Workshops & Hiring Events
- This event has passed.
KWA Hiring Event
July 14, 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Sponsor: WorkSource Pierce
Contact Name: Peter Mihaluta
Contact Email: Petru.Mihaluta@esd.wa.gov
Korean Women's Association (KWA) is a licensed In-home Care Agency in the State of WA and is hiring for CAREGIVERS and CNA. Needed immediately!
- No experience required!
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and auto insurance
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
Wages & Benefits:
- Salary range: $17.00 – $19.37 per hour
- Full-time and part-time positions
- Paid Home Care Aide Training & Certification in 15 different languages
- Mileage reimbursement
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Leave)
Pre-register for the Event by emailing your Resume to Petru.Mihaluta@esd.wa.gov
Come prepared to process an application and interview on the day of the Hiring Event.
This HIRING EVENT is FREE and AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE.
**Veterans are encouraged to attend the Event.**
We also encourage you to create a profile on www.WorkSourceWA.com which will allow you to easily apply for jobs with KWA, and many other employers.