Workshops & Hiring Events
- This event has passed.
HireCall Virtual Hiring Event
September 16, 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Sponsor: workSource Pierce
Contact Name: Robert Jonas
Contact Email: email@example.com
This VIRTUAL HIRING EVENT is FREE and AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE, including a “Second Chance” Offender Employer.
**Veterans are encouraged to attend the Event.**
*(Click Title to be taken to www.worksourcewa.com specific Job Posting)
- Warehouse Associate (Sumner)
- Salary: $15.70+/hr.
- Job ID#: 230969901
- Warehouse General Laborer (Sumner)
- Salary: $20.00/hr.
- Job ID#: 230918042
- Warehouse Forklift Operator (Sumner)
- Salary: $23.00+/hr.
- Job ID#: 230917920
- Warehouse Associate (Spanaway)
- Salary: $19.00 – $23.00/hr.
- Job ID#: 230970086
View & Apply Online:
Go to www.worksourcewa.com and enter Job ID #: or (Search) HireCall – Fife, WA
Here’s why You’ll want to work for HireCall:
- Competitive starting wage of $15.70 to $23.00/hr.
- Flexible hours/scheduling available
- No Experience Required, Entry Level
- Paid Benefits-Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance with qualifying hours
- Paid Time Off
- No experience required
- Minimum 18 years old
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Be willing and able to provide compassionate care to people in vulnerable situations; and have the ability to communicate with people in a friendly and caring manner
Instructions to attend the Virtual Hiring Event via WebEx:
Join from the meeting link
Download WEBEX App at: www.webex.com
Meeting Access Number: 1469 86 2862
Meeting password: TpPX3P2J58S
Instructions to attend by Phone:
For advance/follow-up questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
HireCall is Very Proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, orientation, Veteran or other protected status.
HireCall adheres to Federal/Regional/Territorial, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding *(100%) safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with their policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and precious and often vulnerable customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.