Workshops & Hiring Events
- This event has passed.
Farmers Insurance Virtual Hiring Event
May 27, 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Contact Name: Robert Jonas
Contact Email: email@example.com
FARMERS INSURANCE IS HIRING NOW!!!
They are seeking Insurance Customer Service Representatives to join their team on a long term basis! You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, assisting with product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Your time is valuable, ATTENDING OUR VIRTUAL HIRING EVENT is perfect – You’ll get all your questions answered (including Soft Skills disclosed). This shows you’re motivated and wanting to be part of the Farmers Team (potentially), with a sincere interest in this position.
Let’s see what it takes…
First and Foremost, Farmers Describes Its Culture as:
- Helpful/Friendly Personality – is a Must!
- People-oriented… Supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented… Cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented… Quality and precision-focused
- Innovative… Innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive… Competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-based… Results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable… Traditional, stable, strong processes
*Note: In reality, If you possess these traits, they can teach/show you most of the rest!!!
- Handle customer inquiries and requests
- Increase customer satisfaction by providing quotes and cross sell insurance products
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good PC skills, math skills, and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Results-oriented self-starter
- Prior experience with property and casualty, life, health, or disability insurance will give you an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, conflict resolution skills, and positive attitude
- State insurance license or ability and interest in getting California Insurance licenses
- Experience with phone-based or in-person customer service, ideally with a sales component
- An associate's or bachelor's degree
They offer competitive compensation and a flexible work schedule. Come take advantage of this great opportunity to learn new skills and expand your current skillset with a dynamic Farmers Insurance Agency – where people are rewarded for their hard work and commitment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Base Pay: $13.69 – $15.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- On location and virtual
- Work Remotely temporarily due to COVID-19
- Flexible schedule
- Paid training
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Associate Degree (Would be nice)
- Sales: 1-3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Svc: 3-5 years (Required)
- Call center: 6 mth-3 years (Preferred)
- Washington State Insurance License (Required)
Note: COVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Extensive sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
COVID19 FRIENDLY EMPLOYER:
COVID considerations are Remote Working Schedule is available. Customers are required to wear a mask and Extensive Sanitizing Procedures are in place at the office.
Instructions to attend the Virtual Hiring Event via WebEx:
Download WEBEX App at: www.webex.com
Meeting Access #: 187 191 3392
Join Meeting (Click or C/Paste Link)