Workshops & Hiring Events
- This event has passed.
Department of Corrections Women's Division Hiring Event
March 10, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sponsor: WorkSource Pierce
Contact Name: Christian Reed
Contact Email: CReed@workforce-central.org
What to Expect:
The employer will have a representative available to answer questions about the company, explain current job offerings, and collect resumes. The goal of this event is for outreach. Attendees can expect high level information and are typically directed to apply online for a potential interview.
(WCCW) Washington Corrections Center for Women is a 75-acre facility located approximately two miles from Gig Harbor. The site includes living units, administration buildings, a health clinic, education buildings, a gymnasium, a chapel, industries buildings, food service buildings, and support facilities.
Currently Hiring For:
- $26.98 – $29.01/hr Correctional Officer
- $23.91 – $32.06/hr Cook
- $4.3K – $5.8K/mo Dental Assistant
- $49K – $66K/yr Recreation & Athletics
- $4.6K – $6.3K/mo Licensed Practical Nurse
- $4.8K – $6.4K/mo Religious Coordinator
- $6.7K – $10K/mo Registered Nurse
- $4.6K – $6.2K/mo Academy Instructor
- $16K – $22K/mo Psychiatrist
- $79K – $107K/mo Psychology Associate
Register for the event by visiting worksource-pierce.org/hiring-register