Workshops & Hiring Events
- This event has passed.
City of Tacoma Hiring Event
August 2, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sponsor: WorkSource Pierce
Contact Name: Peter Mihaluta
Contact Email: Petru.Mihaluta@esd.wa.gov
Please note: you can attend one of three sessions:
- Session # 1: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Session # 2: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Session # 3: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
City of Tacoma is hosting an In-Person Hiring Event at WorkSource Pierce on Tuesday, August 2nd.
Attend this Hiring Event and be ready to meet with company representatives to learn about rewarding and prosperous careers with City of Tacoma. Sign up to stay connected to City career opportunities!
This Hiring Event is FREE and OPEN to the public. Veterans are encouraged to attend the event.
FEATURED JOBS available at this Hiring Event are Management Analysts, Engineers, Management (IT, Records, Water), Laborers.
All current job openings with City of Tacoma can be viewed here.
PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT at City of Tacoma:
- Planning & Development Services
- Public Works
- Information Technology
- Community & Social Services
- Facilities & Maintenance
- Law Enforcement
- Environmental Services
- Utilities & Transportation
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS (depending on the position):
- Salary ranges from $18.00 to $75.00 per hour
- Benefits (family coverage, as low as $100 a month) include Medical, Vision, Dental, Paid Leave/Vacation, Retirement, and more!
Please register to attend this Hiring Event on https://CityOfTacoma-Event.eventbrite.com
*** Sign-up for a session that is most convenient for you and register for only one (1) session because they are all identical.
*** Please note that limited seats are available at this event. – Register today to have a guaranteed seat!