Workshops & Hiring Events
- This event has passed.
City of Tacoma Hiring Event
August 17, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sponsor: WorkSource Pierce
Contact Name: Louis Ihrig
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jumpstart the next phase of your career with an exciting new position at the City of Tacoma. Talk with representatives. Sign up to stay connected to City career opportunities!
Attend this Hiring Event and be ready to meet with company representatives to learn about rewarding and prosperous careers with City of Tacoma.
This Hiring Event is FREE and OPEN to the public. Veterans are encouraged to attend the event.
- Each session has a formal City Jobs presentation with information on recruitment processes and the Civil Service governance process as it relates to applying for positions at the City of Tacoma. (One 40-minute session per hour, the workshop door closes a few minutes after the hour.)
- City of Tacoma HR professionals from Talent Solutions are available to answer questions and assist you with the online application process.
- Each hour-session stands alone and has the same information. Please register for only one session.
- Session # 1: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Session # 2: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Session # 3: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Please register to attend this Hiring Event on https://CityOfTacomaHiringEvent.eventbrite.com
FEATURED JOBS available at this Hiring Event are Management Analysts, Engineers, Management (IT, Records, Water), Laborers.
All current job openings with City of Tacoma can be viewed here.
PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT at City of Tacoma:
- Planning & Development Services
- Public Works
- Information Technology
- Community & Social Services
- Facilities & Maintenance
- Law Enforcement
- Environmental Services
- Utilities & Transportation
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS (depending on the position):
- Salary ranges from $18.00 to $75.00 per hour
- Benefits (family coverage, as low as $100 a month) include Medical, Vision, Dental, Paid Leave/Vacation, Retirement, and more!